A savory blend of herbs and spices with a golden crispy outside, this easy oven-baked chicken thighs is rich in flavor and so good!
As a busy mama I am always here for an easy meal that I can just throw in the oven and what’s easier than some oven-baked chicken?
With just a handful of simple ingredients and a hassle-free cooking process, I can provide a satisfying meal for my family without the stress of cooking a complicated hard-to-follow recipe.
I love that I typically have all of the ingredients already on hand in my pantry and I don’t have to worry about squeezing in a store run. Then I can just throw everything into a pan, make some quick sides and BOOM! Dinner is done in only 30 minutes! Talk about a mom win!
This dish is so simple yet packs so much flavor, that it’s effortlessly become a family go-to on busy weekday nights. By roasting the chicken thighs in the oven you’re creating a beautiful crispy golden brown outside while the inside of the chicken remains tender and juicy.
Can you say yummmmmyyyyy!
To make these delicious oven-baked chicken thighs you’ll need:
- Bone-in Chicken Thighs (of course!)
- Garlic, minced
- Dijon Mustard
- Blend of seasoning: Paprika, Black Pepper, Salt, Thyme, Rosemary, Onion Powder and Poultry Seasoning
Step By Step:
Prep: Start by blending equal parts of the seasoning together. In a large mixing bowl, add chicken thighs, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and seasoning. Make sure to coat the thighs completely. Marinate for 30 minutes. (This is completely optional. You can skip this step if in a time crunch 😉)
Cook: Preheat oven to 375°F. In an oven-safe pan, put the seasoned chicken thighs skin up. Place the pan on the middle cooking rack and let cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, with an internal temperature of 165°F.
Serve: This dish is versatile and can be served with various sides from mashed potatoes to Mac n cheese.
Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
Indulge in the succulent perfection of oven-baked chicken, where each tender bite unveils a symphony of flavors locked within a crispy, golden embrace.
- 2lbs bone-in chicken thighs
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Equal parts seasoning of: Paprika, Black Pepper, Salt, Thyme, Rosemary, Onion Powder, and Poultry Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Blending equal parts of the seasoning in a small dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, add chicken thighs, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, and blended seasoning.
- Combine all ingredients making sure to coat the thighs completely.
- Place the seasoned chicken thighs skin up in an oven-safe 9×13 baking pan.
- Position the pan on the middle oven cooking rack and let cook for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, with an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove chicken and let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.