To start off April I want to share a fun recipe I love to make with the kiddos. We usually do this for lunch but it can definitely hold up as a quick night time meal. It’s easy enough for kiddos of all ages to help participate so don’t be afraid to let them chip in with the recipe.
Pizza snacks are little miniature pizzas that only require 4 ingredients! Biscuits, pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni.
Step by step:
– First, preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Then pop open the biscuits and split them into halves on a baking pan.
– Next add spoonfuls of pizza sauce to the biscuit halves. Add as much or little as preferences.
– Once the biscuits are covered in sauce, add your mozzarella cheese and top with all the pepperoni.
– Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
Boom! Bam! All done! Serve and enjoy with the kiddos. Quick, easy, and a fan favorite.
Toppings: Spice up your pizza toppings! Don’t be afraid to add chicken, sausage, or even veggies! The more toppings the more fun the kids have making their pizzas.
- 1 can of biscuits
- mozerella cheese
- 16oz pizza sauce
- 1 package of pepperoni
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Pop open can of biscuits and split into halves onto a baking sheet.
- Add spoonfuls of pizza sauce to each biscuit.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza sauce-covered biscuits.
- Top with pepperonis.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.